- Collection of personal projects, a lot of teamwork and direction went into each short film, using ingame tools, after effects, Maya/3D Max and many custom sounds to create self managed production.
- Working with EA & DICE ‘Moments’ is inspired by the regular users who have created videos showing their awesome in-game Battlefield 3 Moments. Filmed in 1 week using 15 extras I cinematically recreated some of the best Battlefield 3 Moments out there!
- Another personal project filmed in Planetside 2, the style is completely free; as if a combat cameraman captured the fighting as it happened. Nothing was planned or staged.
- My own personal project filmed in Battlefield 3 – www.robertstoneman.com/one – using all in game assets with no tools, some After effects and Photoshop work for extra flare! very proud of this.
- Creating & storyboarding marketing trailers for the new Transformers MMO – using Maya for CGI and also in house tools for cutscenes.
- Cinematic Designer creating in-game cut scenes & trailers. Using 3d Max, Adobe editing suites and custom tool sets within a self managed cinematic team.
- EPK Camera Operator – filming behind the scenes and setting up interviews.
- Cinematic Designer creating in-game cutscenes and conversations, using Unreal editor, 3D Studio max and tool sets. Working with writers and tech designers to get scenes done by tight deadlines while keeping work at studio quality.
- A short Machinima using Empire: Total War by Creative Assembly, Not using the toolset just raw going into the game and filming live.
The Dark Knight – ARRI
- Assisted & operated multiple cameras, duties included operating and setting up the camera and tripods ready for filming, focus pulling, rigging the camera to vehicles, setting up dolly’s & jibs.
Weaponology 2 – Flashback TV
- Sony Z1 camera operator made for Discovery by Flashback TV.
- Made using Half-Life 2 with the source engine. Directing 30+ extras on tight schedules, editing and filming all scenes, organizing production crew to meet deadlines, the movie took 6 months to complete at a length of 1hr 39mins. Featured in PC Gamer magazine in the UK.
- Made using the Half-Life 2 mod ‘Battlegrounds 2‘ and the source engine, filmed for Battlegrounds 2 Mod.
- Made using the source engine, first place in the Machinima category 2008 at the Bit Film Awards in Germany.
- Made using Half-Life 2 with the source engine. Featured in PC Gamer magazine in the UK.
- Made using second life, came first in the Koinup Machinima competition.
- Made using the source engine.
My Other Credits Include:
- Camera B Jib Operator: Second Unit – (2010) – Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
- Camera EPK – (2010) Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows: Part 1
- Camera Op – (2010) IndigoO2 “Glow” – Filming bands on a stage with a live audience.
- Camera Op/Editor – (2010) – Fusion 3d & SlimGym Products – Promo Videos
- Camera Op/Editor – (2010) – Northwood UK - Restoration Time Lapse
- Camera EPK – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010) – EPK on set.
- DP/Camera Op/Editor – (2010) - Meditech Clinics – Laser-It Products – Medilipo/Laser Lift videos
- Cinematic Designer – (2009 – 2010) – Napoleon: Total War - The Creative Assembly a Division of SEGA
- Cinematic Designer – (2008 – 2009) Mass Effect 2 – Bioware EA
- DP/Camera Op – (2009) - James Flannigan – “Many of Horror” cover video
- Camera Assistant Arri 435 (2008) – Transformers 2
- Theatre Lighting/Stage Technician (2006 – 2008) – Worthing Theatres
- Camera Z1 Operator (2008) - EPK for music video “The Brays – Sin ” – The House Of Jam Productions
- Camera Z1 Operator (2008) – ‘Milk’ Short film
- Camera Z1 Operator (2008) - ITV4 “Andy McNab’s Tour of Duty ” – Flashback TV
- WW2 German Extra (2007)– EA GAMES – Medal Of Honor: Airborne 3 day press event.
- Camera Assistant (2006) – D-Day to Berlin – BBC Series.
- Camera OP (2005 – 2008) – BBC News 24
- Trainee Camera Assistant (2005) – VW Golf Commercial